Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Assignment #4: How DOES a great photographer create great composition?


                                             ISO 8000,  f'/5.0, 1/160 sec       Rule of thirds


                                              ISO 5600, f/5.0, 1/160 sec      Leading lines
            I shoot this picture in the photography room and I like the feeling of this picture.
                             The wall close to me is dark and to the end of the road is light.
                             The light in the back room is the only light that become a point.

                                          ISO 100, f/9, 1/160 sec             Leave negative space
                              This picture I shoot in Bay Area, it is 5 sea mews fly across the sky.
                         Because the 5 flying sea sews are the only thing you can see in this picture,
                                                                   they catch people eyes.
                                           I think this picture can make people feel peaceful.

                                                  ISO 6400, f/8, 1/160 sec       Texture


        ISO 450, f/5.0, 1/200 sec        Simplicity and Minimalism
                                 I took this picture in my home and it is the light in my bathroom.                                           I took half of the light and let the shade also in this picture.
            The back is an angle so the light and its shade looks more simplicity.

1 comment:

Sketchbook 15. Hands and feet